In-Home and Off-Leash Adult Dog Programs in Cleveland
You love your dog. But do you always love your dog’s behavior? If the answer to that question is no, then you’ve come to the right place. I’ve drawn upon my years of experience as a dog trainer (and as a Pet Parent) to help you start enjoying every moment with your four-legged family member. Whether you want to teach your dog proper house manners, to greet other dogs and people politely, or enjoy off-leash playtime (or all three!), I have a program that’s right for you.
No Dog is Perfect.
But I Can Make Your Dog The Perfect Companion.
- Selective listening, especially when other dogs are near
- Jumping on people
- Pulling on walks
- Barking, lunging at other dogs or people passing by
- Chasing cars, squirrels, bicycles, other dogs, etc.
- Accidents and destruction in the house
- Slipping out the door and running away
- Fears/phobias (may lead to aggression)
- Excessive barking
- Chewing inappropriate objects
- Territorial guarding (yard, house, food, toys, etc.)
- Stealing objects (socks, shoes, paper, kids’ toys, etc.)
- Chasing or playing too rough with other pets
- Not coming to you while off-leash, especially in an emergency situation
Watch the incredible behavior transformation of Riley the Rescue Dog.
Click the image below for your PROGRAM BROCHURE
I can help you stop all of these dog behavior problems. With many in-home services in Cleveland’s East Side suburbs, you can select the program, tell me your dog training goals, and we’ll begin training your dog in the convenience of your home, yard or nearby park.
Must-Have House Rules: Easy housebreaking techniques and in-home manners – no more inappropriate chewing, barking, or begging.
Great Dog Etiquette: On-leash control everywhere you go… no more pulling, lunging, or barking at other dogs and people.
Best Behavior: Eliminate your dog’s selective listening for good, at home and in public, even off a leash.
Amazing Dog: Unlimited commands to ensure your dog will have a lifetime of proper manners — even when he or she is off-leash and distracted
Best Dog Ever: Unlimited lessons and commands for eight weeks!
Field Trip Day Training: Your dog learns command and manners all around town with his trainer. Then you learn how to use his commands to control his behavior everywhere you take him. Only one dog accepted at a time.
All of my training programs will be personalized based on the dog behaviors you want to change and your adult dog’s personality. Download my program brochure to learn more, and then contact me to request a consultation!