Frustration-Free Puppy Training so You Can Enjoy Your Puppy More
Puppies learn new things every waking moment; they’re like little sponges, soaking up the world around them. That’s why it’s so important to teach them obedience and proper manners now – to avoid creating bad habits that will be more challenging to stop in the future. The first 16 weeks of a puppy’s life can define how friendly and well behaved he will be for the rest of his life!
More Fun. Less Effort!
Maybe you’re having trouble housebreaking your puppy. Or maybe you can’t get him to stop biting and chewing. Or perhaps he jumps on people and barks incessantly. I know from personal experience how challenging all of these issues can be, which is why I’ve developed my Puppy Training Program.
In your 4 in-home puppy training lessons, you’ll learn everything you need to know to make puppyhood easier for you & your furry baby.
- Easy puppy housetraining steps – stop accidents RIGHT AWAY!
- Stop play biting your hands, feet, clothing, etc.
- Adjust your puppy to your daily routine
- Crate train your puppy so he’ll actually enjoy his bedroom!
- Prevent bad habits like jumping on people
- How to introduce your puppy to adult dogs
- Greeting strangers without jumping on them
- Proper socialization to avoid aggressive behavior in adulthood
- Stop inappropriate chewing throughout house
- Walk politely on a leash
- Navigate stairs
- Trainer-approved, puppy-safe toys and chews — 1 FREE at your 1st lesson!
- Stop demanding behavior like barking, mouthing, and jumping
- Answers to your specific puppy questions
Included: A FREE puppy-safe chew, and a FREE 30-day follow-up meeting!
My puppy training program is specially designed for ages 8 weeks to 16 weeks old. What your puppy learns now can greatly impact his behavior for the rest of his life, so lets get started!
CLICK THE BLUE BOX!
Please keep in mind that my Puppy Manners 101 Program is specifically designed for the development stage of puppies 8-16 weeks old. We will need at least 2 weeks to complete your lessons. Therefore, if your puppy is now 15 weeks old (or older), one of my adult dog training programs will be more appropriate.
“Our family has more time to focus on the fun times of dog ownership without having to worry about all the bad behaviors that could persist for a very long time.”
“We were so excited to see improvements the first day of training and to get a good night’s sleep!”